Nuclear Energetics LaboratoryLJE
prof. emer. Bruno Cvikl, PhD
The LJE is equipped with the instrumentation for radiation inspection of the working surroundings and relatively simple radioactivity measurements. For more pretentious measurements the sensitive scintillation gamma spectrometer and alpha spectrometer are at the disposal. The equipment enables a direct incorporation into the research and the development work related with the planned radioactive waste repository and its operation.
In LJE the high vacuum system for the thin films deposition is installed that is additionally supported by equipment needed for the investigation of their electrical characteristics. The high vacuum system enables the film deposition of the inorganic as well as organic semiconductor and metal substances that are investigated for possible use as sensors and detectors of ionization radiation.
prof. emer. Bruno Cvikl, PhDbruno.email@example.com
full. prof. Ivo Kodeli, PhDivan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Matjaž Koželj, M.Sc.email@example.com
- Lanthanum Bromide [LaBr3(Ce)] Scintillation Detector with MCA
- Single unit alpha spectrometer with Si Charged Particle Radiation Detectors for Alpha Spectroscopy
- Model 4200-SCS Semiconductor Characterisation System
- NANO 36 THIN FILM DEPOSITION SYSTEM
- KLA-TENCOR AlphaStep D-500 Stylus Profiler
- CF-252 Neutron Source 185 kBq
- Jecl, B. Cvikl, Thin Solid Films, 646 (2018) 190.
- Koželj, B. Cvikl B, Thin Solid Films 616 (2016) 786.
- I. Kodeli, V. Radulović, G. Veniger, D. Kavšek, T. Kuc, M. Ciechanowski and W. Pohorecki, Nuclear Fusion 59 (2019) 086051.