Assoc. prof. Gorazd Hren, PhD
CADER is an interdisciplinary service facility enabling access to the tools, expertise and collaborative opportunities needed to support high edge research, academic initiatives and innovative uses of technology in the general areas of: teaching and learning, modelling, animation and design, visualization and simulation, virtual and rapid prototyping, 3D printing and application development.
The laboratory equipment consists of:
- 3D visualization room with massive parallel computer support for analyses and simulation (Catia, SolidWorks, ANSYS) and use of real-time 3D rendering tools on a corner-cave visualization system (3.3×3.5m),
- High-end 3D printers: EnvisionTEC Xtreme, CubePro trio, TypeA Series1 with accessories for high-quality products from various materials. 3D printing and virtual reality can be used to help better visualization of products in three-dimensions, making them more tangible.
Assoc. prof. Gorazd Hren, PhDgorazd.email@example.com
Marko Pezdevšek, B.Sc.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D printer FFF
- CAVE 3D interactive system
- 3D CUBEPRO printer
- 3D printer ENVISIONTEC PERFACTORY XEDE 3SP
- Development of a computational model of the deep state downstream of Brežice HPP
- Development of a computational model of the water level downstream of Brežice HPP